home about blogsistalk advertise

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Etsy Lovin'


Time for Etsy post #2!!! Can you feel the excitement??? This week's pick is a seller called Three Yellow Starfish. They have the most adorable funky little bloomers for your little girl. Not to mention all the great knot dresses, pinafores, skirts, leg warmers and crochet hats. They are a one stop shop for everything that is cute! All of their items are perfect for photo shoots! Here are a few of my favs from Three Yellow Starfish:




This is so cute! I love pinafores on little girls!

Perfect for these hot Texas Halloween's!


I LOVE knot dresses, but there will be more of that later!

These sure do look familiar!

My sweet baby girl, Malone in her 3 months pics wearing the above bloomers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...