home about blogsistalk advertise

Friday, September 30, 2011

My Kitchen - Updated

So here is an updated look of my kitchen.
You can see how the kitchen looked before here. I hope you like it!

My collection of globes is expanding and I can't wait to get some smaller ones to fill in the spaces. I am obsessing over this one. I still need to find something to fill in above the pantry door and I have a few things in mind.

The view into the living room.

View across from the sink. Cabinets need hardware
and the lamp in the corner is screaming for an update.

How awesome are those Anthropologie-esque dish towels!!
They were a steal at Tuesday Morning for around $8 each.

Rug is from TJMaxx. The scheme of the rug mimics
the rug in the living room and I Love It!

Brass elephant dresses up the sink. Great $1 find at Goodwill.

View into breakfast area. Chairs still need to be painted and seats need to be re-covered. I would also love to change out the chandelier to something a little more funky.

Table top is covered in chalkboard cloth (more on that later).
The bowl was handmade by my Cousin's husband. Isn't it gorgeous?!?!
I like to keep our washable crayons in it for easy access for Malone.


I'm loving the way it is coming together! Stay tuned for more about my kitchen table redo.

I am linking up with:

10 comments:

  1. Oh that chalkboard table looks like so much fun! I recently painted our entire kitchen door in teal chalk paint and my daughter loves it!!! I believe I like it more than her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The globe theme is very unique... a nice change from your standard rooster themed kitchen! Chalkboard cloth? Really!? That is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the rug, curtains and chalkboard table!! soo awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the accents and details you've added! So fun! I love globes too and just started a collection in our guest room. lol! The chalkboard table cloth is so cool and I love that rug (still looking for one for our kitchen).

    Thanks so much for sharing your updates in the Roomspiration-Kitchens party! ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Oooh a chalkboard table is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see someone who has not painted over cabinets with white paint. I have the same cabinets as you and I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with me because I did not want to paint them white. What color is your granite? It looks just like mine! I love your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the towels...I'm gonna have to visit a Tuesday Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your kitchen! My cabinets are a very similar color. So you have plans to paint them white or keep them as is? Like a previous commenter stated, white kithens are kinda everywhere. I'd love to have a white kitchen myself but it's nice to see someone who hasn't painted theirs because you've given me ideas about how to decorate until I can paint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog through "Oops I craft my pants ". Just dropping in to say I love your kitchen table ! Great job ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Meg, found your Blog somehow while I was looking for pictures of "Revere Pewter". What color is this in your kitchen . I love it and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...