home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Malone's Quirky Nursery

Finally! I am ready to give everyone a tour of Malone's nursery. It came out just the way I wanted it too. I wanted something for her to grow into and this color scheme seemed perfect. Still girly but not too much. I love the quirkiness of it and Malone seems to love it too! Hope you like it!

View of room when you enter. Paint color is
Silver Sage by Restoration Hardware.
Curtains are from the same collection as the bedding. As is the diaper hanger.

Tree Decal from Art Wall Project on Etsy.

Closer view of bedding called Delilah by Cocalo Couture.
Sheet from Pottery Barn.

My sister picked up these plates at Weir's furniture
store and they looked perfect above her window!

Love the wall art from a local flee market. Lamp is part of bedding
collection. Malone's birth announcement is clipped to birdie
photo holders from Hobby Lobby that my sis found
for my Anthropologie inspired baby shower.

The Hubs made this bookcase from scratch. He is amazing,
can't wait to get him started on some other projects!
Red/white polka dot straw bins come from Pier 1.
Wall decal is from Wall Spoken on Etsy.

Bird box is Malone's baby book. Isn't it a beauty. The book comes inside this gorgeous box. You can see more of this beautiful baby memory book here.

Books, old and new. I love the alphabet/number nesting blocks from a sweet friend. My sis got the adorable Blah Blah doll for Malone, we call her La La.

Absolutely Fabulous sign from Hobby Lobby. Picture frames from Target. Cherry outlet cover from JC Blooming Boutique on Etsy.

View of Malone's changing table that I got at Canton Trade Days.
Hamper from Pottery Barn Kids. My Dad created the painting for me.
I love it but I think this wall is too bare. Need to add something just not sure what.

I love this mobile. It comes in the same collection as the bedding.
It is one of the reasons I fell in love with the bedding!

Closer view of the painting my Dad did for me. Love it!

If you like my little girl's room, go VOTE for her.
You can vote more than once so vote, vote, vote!


and

iheartnaptime.blogspot.com.jpg




**More Updates to Malone's Nursery, so come back soon!!**

40 comments:

  1. so so cute!! love the vintage-y feel and all the little birds. that bedding is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is SO beautiful! I can't believe we haven't been to y'alls house since she was born! That's awful! You have AMAZING taste, and Malone is lucky to have a mommy and role model with such a great eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable nursery! I love the funky mix of patterns and colors. And that tree decal is awesome! A precious room for a precious baby girl! Visiting from Erin's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute nursery. I love the wall art and the bedding. The colors work together so nicely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous room!! What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this nursery....the colors and patterns are perfect together. And yes, this is something that will grow with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful room. I love the fabrics and patterns! And that artist quote is one of my favorites ... I've been planning to put it in my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely gorgeous nursery. I think it is whimsical, not quirky. Love the colors and the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely love this! i am seeing so many grays in girl nurseries, who knew! yours looks perfect, and what a fun name for your daughter. love it, and great job here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute cute nursery. Your husband did a great job on the book shelf. My daughter needs one just like that in her nursery for my granddaughter. Thanks so much for joining the party. I don't see a link back to the party for others to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, simply beautiful! love the color combos and that shelf, way to go hubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning, absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so very cute! If you have not been by yet, I would love for you to come link up! Every month the best link gets prizes!

    http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/02/strut-your-stuff-for-february-round-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your nursery!!!! You did a great job in every aspect of it!!! The tree is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AH-dorable! LOVE the bright colors; something that will look good when Malone's growing up (not SO baby but still works for baby). Your design style is loverly. Thanks for sharing... so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! What a lucky girl! I especially love the cherry blossom wall art...is it a decal? Just lovely! And the classic crib and dresser...wish I'd have thought to use a vintage piece for the change table...ours is pretty much useless now and your little Malone can use that one for years ro come!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha...just read that it was a decal;) thanks for the info...I might have to do that one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This nursery is darling!! I'd love for you to link it up at Sundae Scoop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so cute! I LOVE that mobile so much! :) Found your blog through TT&J on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! What a Super adorable nursery...it makes me want to redo my nursery! found you through tt&j too. Plus, I am now following your blog.
    www.firstladyofthehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful room. I love the colors. I'll be featuring this today.
    www.crystalscraftspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. bwah! you just popped up again on tatertots and jello's FB page. LURVE it all over again! ;) YAY for Malones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sooo sweet! Love the fun color palette!

    Hana
    the MomTog Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the room - adorable. Love the colors. So glad I stumbled on your blog today - great job. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! My daughter is nearly 5 months and I have yet to even start on her nursery :/

    Thanks for the inspiration and kick in the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness this is a BEAUTIFUL nursery! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. absolutely Fabulous!!! Every detail...perfection!!! Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG!! I Love Your Little Girls Nursery I Only Wish I Could Be Half As Creative As you And Could Find Neat Stuff Like This.. My Little Girl Is 3 And I Have Yet To Do Anything To Her Room.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is about the sweetest nursery I have ever seen. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVE everything about this room! You did such a creative job, down to every detail. Found you thru Favorite Paint Colors blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this nursery! So cute and so different. Definitely going to use it as inspiration when I design as nursery one day. x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I recently came across your blog when searching for decor ideas to match the Delilah baby bedding that I purchased. I love what you've done with Malone's room and hope to copy it since I don't have much decor talent!! Picked up paint swatches from R.H. to see how'd they work in our nursery's lighting -- Did you use "Silver Sage" or "Light Silver Sage"?

    stacie.hurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, one more thing...... ANY artist info listed on the back of the wall art you found at the local flea market? "She was an artist..."

    stacie.hurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely adorable! The color scheme is fabulous! Can't go wrong with Canton Trade Days! It's so fun! My pocket book doesn't like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this bold, colorful, fun nursery! So many cute details. The tree on the wall caught my eye on the Roomspiration link up!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is a stunning space! I love the fabric in the bedding and the lamp and the pattern mixes..so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a gorgeous room! I love the pops of red against the wall color. Wonderful job :)

    Coley @
    www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...