home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Malone is 9 months!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe she is already 9 months?!?! She is such a great baby. She is getting a mouthful of teeth, she has 5 now and looks like she is getting ready to cut a new one. Ever since she started getting teeth she has been such a smiley baby. She scrunches her little nose up and just looks so darn cute. She has started clapping to which we all scream "Yay!!!" and she claps some more. Over the weekend she started waving hi and bye. Since she is 9 months now she can have meat. Ahh, a whole new world. Over the weekend she had green beans, sweet potato casserole, oranges, turkey and a little marshmallow. She didn't turn her nose up to any of it. I'm thinking real green beans vs. pureed green beans taste much better. She has been so much fun lately. It seems like every time we turn around she is doing something new. She isn't walking yet, but I am not encouraging that. I hope she stays crawling for as long as possible. I have always heard that as soon as they start walking, they start running. On second thought, that might be good for me. Then, I could lose this 12 pounds I am still hanging on to. 9 months on, 9 months off, right? Wrong. Oh well, she is worth it!

Bass Pro Santa...she wasn't a fan

She loves standing by the tub turning the water on and off

Our first attempt at seeing Santa

Dont't you just want to bite those cheeks? Such cuteness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...