home about blogsistalk advertise

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Etsy Lovin' : Lottie Da Baby

It's been a long time since I featured one of my favorite Etsy stores. Yes, I am addicted to blogging, pinning and Etsy"ing". I know, I need help! But, I just love Etsy. I have found some of the most unique pieces from such talented people. It's like having a seamstress, graphic designer, crafter, and jewelry designer all in your back pocket. Love it! So, when it came time for this year's family pics I had the perfect dress in mind from Lottie Da Baby.


I ordered the dress about 2 weeks in advance with a note to the seller stating that I would need the dress by a certain time and if that couldn't be accomplished (since everything is lovingly made by hand) than I would need to cancel the order. Amy from Lottie Da assured me that I would receive the dress in time. Fastforward to three days before picture time...still no dress. So I cantacted Lottie Da Baby and to their suprise the dress had shipped and should have already been in my possesion days ago. Oh no!?!? Amy was very apologetic and I could tell she was truly sincere when she offered me a refund. I told her I would keep her posted and if I didn't receive the dress before our family pictures than I would like to get a refund. Picture day came and went and sadly, no dress. Amy refunded my money within minutes of receiving my email requesting a refund. I told her not to worry about it, that these things happen and do you know what she did next....she offered to send me the dress for FREE !!!! She said she just didn't feel right about me not recieivng the dress and knew how much I loved it. Can you believe it?? I almost cried when I read her email. You just don't get customer service like that anymore. Needless to say, this company has made me a customer for life!!

Malone in her Lottie Da Baby dress at the Arboretum. She loved the "punt kins" they were so "heaby"!

Here are a few other favorites from this adorable shop:


They also have custom baby bedding as well that is to die for! I wish I would have stumbled upon them when searching for Lo's baby bedding!



So hurry over to Lottie Da Baby and buy your sweet baby girl some of the most uniquely adorable and well made dresses you have ever seen! You will be so glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. Small world...I used to live near their store!
    The owner is enthusiastc, friendly, and talented too.

    Glad you found her etsy store.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...