home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Etsy Lovin': Hayden J

Ok ladies, if you love Canton then I have the Etsy shop for you. Hayden J has the most adorable fanny packs. Yes, I said fanny packs. But, they are like no other fanny pack you have seen before. They are the perfect accessory to your Canton outfit or anywhere else that you don't want to lug around that trash can we call a purse. There are many bag shops on Etsy and Hayden J just happens to be one of my favorites. You can pick your fabric and they can customize strap length too. So adorable and unique! Can't wait to order mine!

I told you that it wasn't dorky! Love it!

Love this wristlet for a night out on the town

This fabric is to die for! So chic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...