home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, November 8, 2010

City Craft

I found a new fabric store!!!! I love fabric designers like Amy Butler, Michael Miller, Alexander Henry and Ana Maria Horner to name a few. But, I have never been able to find all of these guys at one fabric store. So, I have had to buy them online. No big deal but it would be great to see the fabric in person and not have to pay shipping. Well, I stumbled upon City Craft one day while cruising the internet and this place is like a little slice of fabric heaven. They have all of the above designers and then some. It's small but jammed packed with tons of great fabric. They also have books, patterns and sewing classes. My sister and I had a blast and we will definitely be back!

Me, combing through patterns.

Love this fabric by Heather Ross

I purchased this fabric called Loves me
Loves Me Not Golden by Ana Maria Horner.

I also purchased this by Denyse Schmidt.
It's called Diamond Dandy Fiesta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...