home about blogsistalk advertise

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Love this home!



You guys have to see this!
I am in love with Nuestra Vida Dolce's home. Her living room is to die for!
Her home tour is on Apartment Therapy and you can check it out here.
For now, here are some lovely images from this super awesome casa!

Do you spy those ceiling medallions?
You may see those puppies behind my tv in the very near future. Genius.

That desk is from World Market and those curtains...shut up,
they are such the statement piece in the room.

Her kitchen is beautiful. Can you tell she painted her island a slightly pink shade?
So gutsy and it totally works.

I seriously have a crush on Nuestra Vida Dolce's home. So go check her out!

6 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with the campaign dresser in the kitchen! What a fabulous idea! The stripes and the oversized lamp also make this wall amazing-- I love when people use pieces like this in the kitchen, so wonderfully unexpected!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curtains!!! Her house is amazing!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep these coming! My living room is in a state of distress. Think "Brown/Kirkland's/Rockwall mom" and that's my room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the sweet post and kind words!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the curtains in that photo! Amazing! If I could find some fabric like that, it would make my day!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...