home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Pinterest!!

Oh, how I love Pinterest!!! Never heard of it? Neither did I until about 2 weeks ago. I heard about it on one of the blogs I stalk, Under the Sycamore. So, I went and checked it out.

I.am.addicted!

So what's it about?
It is basically an online catalog of photos that people upload. You can scroll through thousands of lovely photos. Once you come across something you like you "pin" it to one of your boards that you create. I have created boards like home inspiration, lovely hair, things to make, and beautiful photos. You must be invited to join but that is a simple process and you can also follow other people's boards. It is awesome and full of great ideas. So go check it out.


This is a screenshot of my dashboard.

These are just some of My Pins.


9 comments:

  1. i loooove pinterest. it is the best way to pass the boring hours at work when it is slow! i am totally addicted! :) following your boards now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about it but haven't checked it out yet, I think I might! Altough I am not sure I need another reason to stay on the computer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read something about pinterest today, actually. I couldn't wait to check it out. Looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love Pinterest! I joined about a month ago and have been pinning lots of fun stuff ever since! I'm MeaganMusing if you want to follow me, and I'll go follow your boards now. :)

    (I found your blog on Project Nursery. I'm just getting started on a little girl's room myself. I love that white bookcase! Your husband is so talented! Really the whole room is great. I live in Dallas and my parents live in Rockwall so we're practically neighbors! :) Just wanted to say "hi". )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I need...a new addiction:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for explaining it! i've heard all about it but nobody explained. Oh, this could be a big ol time consumer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SOOOO very addicted to pinterest too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been hearing so much about Pinterest! I requested an invite on the site a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything :( Can members invite people? Absolutely LOVE your blog and your beautiful home! Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...