home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, November 15, 2010

All things Fall Ya'll!

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! This year has been especially fun because we were able to share all of those fun times with Malone. Hope you enjoy the pics!


Malone says, "wuzzz uppp!!"

One of the rides at LakePointe's Fall Festival

My sister and her kiddos at the Fall Festival
(Ethan is real pumped to take this picture)

About to go on a ride. I giggled like a little girl the whole time.
Kailey thought I was crazy!

My sis and I. Do you think we look alike?

Baby girl and I!

My fall wreath that I made. So cute and easy!

Is that Snooki? Nope just me, rocking some
Jersey Shore for Halloween!

Look at that pretty girl in her butterfly costume.

She loved being outside watching all the big kids.
She is thinking, "I can't wait till next year!"

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep the pics coming! She is so precious! Looks like y'all had fun at the fair! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wreath!! I wish I had a crafty bone in my body LOL Malone looks so cute as a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...