home about blogsistalk advertise

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Merry Christmas to Me!!!

"I wish myself a Merry Christmas, I wish myself a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"(If I knew how to make the little musical notes, I would. So insert singing here :)

I did it! I bought myself the Canon Rebel T1I that I have been raving to everyone about! It should be here by Thanksgiving and I already have so many things I want to take "really good" pictures of. #1 on the list, Conner family photos at Meme and Granddads with all the cows in the background. I have so many ideas, I can't wait! I don't know how I am going to get me in any of the pictures and for those of you who know me well are going to freak when you here me say this..."I don't even care if I am in any of them, that is how excited I am about taking pictures!" Can't wait to start posting pics with my new camera. Yipee!!



1 comment:

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...