home about blogsistalk advertise

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Etsy Lovin': Vintage Lucy's

Oh boy, how I love Vintage Lucy's and oh boy, how I hate the price tag. I almost feel bad for writing this post because I know a lot of you are going to die for their unique clothes and then you are going to realize that you just can't and won't let yourself spring for the $60 t-shirt dress for your little one. But, oh how adorable and out of the ordinary are these cute prints. They go on to explain how their items are original prints, not ironed on, completely serged and professionally tailored, I know...blah, blah, blah, blah. I will say, there IS something to be said about buying a garment that is well made (said the girl who buys all of her clothes from Forever21). It will last a long time, keep it's shape, not fade and it can be passed down or treasured for a long time. If nothing else you could get some great ideas and create your very own $60 t-shirt dress for a fraction of the cost! They also have tons of other great items that are pretty reasonably priced. Hope you enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. You could easily make these with your new sewing machine! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...