home about blogsistalk advertise

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!!!

We had an amazing time in Las Vegas. Myself and 7 other girls went to Vegas this year for the annual Redken Hair Show. Not only was Vegas a blast but the hair show was off the hook! (that's right I just said that) I learned a lot of things and saw some great new products. Hello, texture iron anyone? We ate amazing food, gambled a little, and danced a lot. But, I can't reveal too much because as they say, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Although, I will tell you that I learned I am not as young as I thought. One night of dancing and staying up late was about all this girl could handle. Hope you enjoy the pics!

On the plane. Thank goodness for a Dr. that will prescribe
you some feel good drugs. I was terrified!

Headed out on the first night with all the girls!

Holly and I at Olive's

I have to do this. This salmon was like butter in your mouth.
Probably the best thing I have ever tasted.

Me, Holly and Mindy in front of the fountains at the Bellagio.

Impromptu bang trim in the bathroom at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Thank goodness we are professionals. Yes, those are kitchen scissors.

At Jet Nightclub in the Mirage.

Party animals!

Our last night. On the way to Emeril's Fish House.



See you next time Vegas!!!

4 comments:

  1. Y'all look so beautiful! How fun! Glad you got to enjoy the city AND learn cool hair stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple dress looked amazing on you! Everyone looked so pretty and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, not sure I could handle being with a group of women who all of amazing hair!

    Looks like a lot of fun.

    Thanks so much for your e-mail reply about coloring us difficult redheads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had a great time. Someday I must make my way to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...