home about blogsistalk advertise

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Baaack and a Discount!


Hey Guys!!!
I'm baaaack!
It was good to have a little breather and after the week I had it was much needed. Thanks for all the sweet comments and although it is horrible to be stolen from, however cheesy it may sound, we still have each other! Money and things will come and go but I am so glad our family is safe!

Now onto bloggy stuff...
I have an amazing discount for all my lovely readers. Jeni from Stella and Dot is offering a 15%discount on all items now through May 31st. All you have to do is email Jeni at jlo731@gmail.com and place your order directly through her. When emailing make sure you titile your email with I Like it, I Love it. This is how she will know to give you the discount. She and I are so excited about this offer and hope you are too! They have some gorgeous jewelry and not only are their pieces stunning they are made well too. So don't wait, the end of May will be here before you know it!!! Check out some of their beauties below...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...