home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Make-Up Post and a Discount!!!


Last week I told you about my Secret Weapon and this week it's on to the glue that holds it together...my foundation.

Up until I turned about 21ish I had flawless skin. I only used Noxzema to remove my make up and didn't even think about lotion or toner. Then for some reason my skin, particularly my forehead became extremely oily. Because of this I started to get those nasty under the skin white things and it looked awful. The make up I had been wearing was Mac and up until that point I loved it. But by the end of the day I could literally take my finger and with one swipe remove all the make up on my forehead...GREASY! I had to find something else. That's when I found Bare Minerals. I.LOVE.IT! I bought the foundation and the kabuki brush. The brush is a necessity in applying the foundation. You don't need a lot of product and it covers beautifully. I never have to re-apply and I never look oily. This stuff is awesome!!!



****

You guys remember my lovely sponsor, MJ Corder Designs. She makes the most awesome invitations and announcements EVER! Well, she is offering all of you guys a great discount!!! 20% off now through May 31st. All you have to do is enter the discount code "Ilikeit20" at checkout and voila instant 20 % off. So go take advantage of this awesome deal!

4 comments:

  1. I just started using Bare Minerals about 6 months ago. I love it! I will never go back to anything else!

    I also swear by Urban Decay eyeshadow primer.Amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!
    I also started Bare Minerals 2 months ago and its so nice! Touch ups are really easy if I need to and its not heavy at all!

    Regarding the comment made about Urban Decay primer.. I started using it at the same time as BM and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following your blog, and i absouletly LOVE IT! I was just curious as to what you use for make-up besides BareMinerals! Blush? Lip stick? Eye shadow? Mascara? The hole bit!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...