home about blogsistalk advertise

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Taking a lil' break

Wow! What a week.
It all started last Saturday when Malone came down with a fever. Turns out she had roseola. Then, the Hubs got a sinus infection. Then, I got a sinus infection. Then, Mother's Day happened. I hosted and worked church nursery that morning all with a lovely sinus headache. Then, on Tuesday morning we found out we had been ROBBED!?!?! I won't get into all the details but let's just say someone is $4,000 in cash richer tonight.
All of this to say, I need a little break. I'll be gone for a week and then I should be raring to go with some new and fun posts to share.
I'll miss you guys!!!

Oh and because every post has to have a picture here is Malone and I on Mother's Day!



9 comments:

  1. Sorry you have had a bit of a rough time! enjoy your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... a bit of a rough patch for you and your family. Enjoy your little break. "See" you soon. And, Malone - she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbed? That's horrible! Blessings to you as you get through this...

    That picture is adorable... you two have similar smiles, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! Sorry you've had a bad week. Enjoy your time off and take care of yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOODNESS. I feel for your family. I hope they perpetrator gets apprehended!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear all you have been going through. Praying things get resolved soon. Such a sweet picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robbed!!??? Oh my .... guess I'll have to ask you about this one in person! Horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I'm glad your family is ok...being robbed is so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear about your week Megan! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...