home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, May 16, 2011

Secret Weapon: A Make-Up Post

A lot of you have been emailing or commenting on what make-up I use. So I thought I would start off telling you about my Secret Weapon! You see, I have horrible under eye circles. Not only are they dark but are kinda puffy too. I've had 'em since I was a little kid so I have searched high and low for the best concealer and I have finally found it.



The texture is very solid. It is a true stick concealer. It isn't smooth or silky. Which is just how I like my concealer. When concealer is too smooth it tends to run and settle into wrinkles. I HATE that! This stuff stays put. It also covers incredibly. I apply it with my ring finger underneath my eye and on my eyelid for complete coverage.

Now, it is pretty pricey. It is $70 but trust me it is worth every penny. Good thing is, it lasts for a really long time. Like 10 months! Before I was replacing my concealer every 3 months so I figure after 10 months of replacing I would have definitely spent $70 on concealer. So for me, it makes sense.

So if you are in the market for a new concealer, you have to try this. It works great! If you already use it then you know what I am talking about. Let me know how it goes.
Have a great day ya'll!

1 comment:

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...