home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, March 14, 2011

Check out my New Sponsor!



Don't we all just LOVE Scentsy???

Mindy from Scentsy is my new sponsor and she is great! Go check her out! She would love to get you stocked up on all of your Scentsy favorites!

They have some seriously great scents and beautiful warmers. I am in love with the warmer of the month! The Dotty Warmer and Jumpin' Jelly bean scent is 10% off this month.

The Dotty Warmer


Apex Warmer
This warmer would be so adorable in a little girls nursery!

I must have this plug in! It would go great in almost every room in my house!

So, if you are looking for a few stylish warmers to jazz up your room and make it smell pretty all at the same time, go check out Mindy's website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...