home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #18 and a brand spankin' New Sponsor!




**Church**
Cardi: OldNavy, Tank: Groovy's (local boutique),
Jeans: Levi's, Shoes: TJMaxx


**Date Night/Birtday Dinner**
Top: New York & Co, Jeans: OldNavy, Shoes: TJMaxx

**Work**
Top: Forever21, Belt: I think Target?,
Jeans: OldNavy, Shoes: Old Navy
(oh and wet hair, again)

****

Who has a new sponsor, it's me!!! And, I absolutely love that Jeni from Stella and Dot decided to sponsor the blog! I have loved Stella and Dot's jewelry for years and they have some super stylish pieces that I love! Here are some to die for pieces that I MUST have:




Seriously, this gold necklace with the feather is fab!

I LOVE purple and teal together and this chunky
necklace would look awesome with half the stuff I own.

Love the colors on this piece.

I love a bold and colorful ring like this one.

Did you guys know they had kid stuff?? I sure didn't but I love!
Jeni from Stella and Dot bought these as gifts for the guests
at her little girls birthday party. Precious and what a great idea?

Pearls, so sweet.

I died when I saw this. I love the chevron piece.
I think I want to wear this!

Here is me in some of my previous What I Wore Wednesday posts rocking some Stella and Dot jewelry:

I think turqouise goes with just about everything. I wear these earrings ALL the time!

This ring comes in a set of three rings that are stackable. Since the baby my fingers are a little more, ahem, plump. So I like to wear these rings on my "retaining water" days. Love 'em!

Stella and Dot has some great specials going on this month. Click on the pictues below to enlarge and view their specials.




So head over to Stella and Dot. You will be soooo glad you did!

17 comments:

  1. you are fabulous! love your outfits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits, and congrats on the new sponsor. Their jewelry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits, as always. I was lucky enough to win a Stella & Dot giveaway last year and I STILL love the pieces I chose. Have a great day!
    XO,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're making me want to cut bangs!! well when I move out of the tropics anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! My poor husband probably thinks I'm gone coo-coo because I have been so inspired by your blog that I have practically rearranged our whole house! Love your outfits and I love Stella and Dot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of Stella and Dot...have never seen in it real life though...I guess I can take a fashion-forward girl's opinion that it awesome thought! Thanks!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your date night outfit! All of the outfits are great, though. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled WEdnesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style. Each of your outfits is adorable and you are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! You look like this everyday? I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfits are always soooo cute!! I love your new sponsors items too

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute hair. totally wish i had the patience to do ANYTHING to my hair other than put it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply fabulous! And you are so right, turquoise does go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute outfits...as usual! Love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Meagan you are a doll! You make Stella & Dot even that much more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute jewelry and I LOVE those outfits, I think the first one might be my fave!
    If you have the time, I would love for you to stop by and link this up with my "Making Us Cuter" party at makingtheworldcuter.com that I have going on every week, starting on Thursdays.
    have a great weekend!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...