home about blogsistalk advertise

Friday, March 18, 2011

My 1st trip to Goodwill....

and it won't be my last!
I found some great items for Malone's birthday party, they just needed a little love.
But, let me tell you there are some very interesting people at the Goodwill store. I saw people in their pj's and I felt so bad for the poor girl pushing around the cart of new items to be put out. She was surrounded by a group of women ready to pounce on the next item she pulled out. You would have thought she had diamonds or the fountain of youth in there. They were serious. But, all in all it was a great trip and I will definitley be back.

All the items pre spray paint

Here they are with the primer on. Come back tomorrow for the grand tour of Malone's birthday party! It was so fun and turned out just like I wanted.

Have a fabulous day, now off to the zoo!



2 comments:

  1. I'm a super big fan of the Goodwill! Glad you found some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you go the The Goodwill in Rockwall?

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...