home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #16 and a New Sponsor!

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy, No Model Lady and Jewelscapes. Thanks ladies for being so inspiring every week!

Necklace: Forever21, Cardi: Target, Dress: gifted


Cardi: Old Navy, Shirt: Anthropologie, Jeans: Gap

Earrings: Old Navy

Shoes: American Eagle

I'm in love with the new teal nail polish for Spring.
Mine is Carnation Creation by Finger Paints.

****
I LOVE MJ Corder Designs. She has such creative cards for all occasions. I used her design for my Christmas card last year and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. You should definitely check her Etsy store out. You will find the perfect card for your next event. I promise!
Our Christmas card for 2010

My sister's Christmas card for 2010
photo by muah!

This Easter card is adorable!

I love the muted colors on this cowboy/girl invite. So different and fun.

Such a sweet baby announcement.

So go take a peek at Melissa of MJCorder Designs!

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!!!

13 comments:

  1. That is SERIOUSLY VERY PRETTY nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits! and I have the blue cardi from Old navy I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I love that nail color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the first outfit! The teal dress is so cute with the cardi. Thank you for the inspiration, once again! I love your bangs & wish I could pull it off but I can't :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMWord...first of all, you look like a model! You're beautiful! Secondly, I was drooling over that first outfit(dress, cardi), then fell in love with your Anthro top in the 2nd outfit and then the icing on the cake was that polish on your toes. You're just fabulous from head to toe!
    XO,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the dress with the cardi! The colors look great on you. And, I'm heading out to the store to get me some teal nailpolish! HA!
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you looked familiar but was confused that your blog was different! LOL you are Erin's sister!! So pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the teal nail polish. Love those american eagle sandals! One of my clients was wearing them and I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome this week! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are gorgeous! I really like your second outfit, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me so stoked to unload all my maxi dresses for summer!! I am so ready for warm weather!

    Lovely as per usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just hopped over from Savvy Southern Style and love your living room. Then I got to thinking you looked very familiar but did not know why. SO I decided to browse a bit and look at who your sis is!! No wonder you look familiar! You two have style running thru your genes for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...