home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Technical Difficulties!

So I would have shown you my Living Room re-vamp reveal yesterday but.....

I am having some technical difficulties.

For my birthday on Monday, the Hubs took me to a fabulously romantic dinner and here comes the best part. He hung up all the pictures, mirrors, and shelves that we took down for the painting project. The last thing on the list, hang the curtains. Well, in all fairness he tried to hang them last week but I bought the wrong size curtain rod. So back to Lowes I went. Got the right curtain rod, but the wrong clips to fit the new curtain rod! Ughhhhh! One day in the very near future we will hang the curtains and then I can show you the kind of finished product! Exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Ok you are such a doll!! I am obsessed with your style and I love your necklaces that your spotlighted in your last post! Thanks for your sweet comments! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it! I'm sure it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That sucks Meg and is ever more frustrating knowing how TERRIBLE the traffic is by Lowe's!!! Can't wait to see it completed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...