home about blogsistalk advertise

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Got a little discount for ya!


Hellooooo ya'll!
Guess what?? I have another NEW sponsor. Yay!!!
Layer Cake Designs has some awesome vinyl decals like the ones used for my pantry redo.
Here is the best part...Layer Cake Designs is giving ya'll a 10% discount now through the end of the month, March 31st. So hurry up and take advantage of this awesome deal.

The discount code is Ilikeit10.
Just enter this code at checkout and you get 10% off your order.
Suuweet!

Here are just a few of their great products...







Thanks for checking out Layer Cake Designs!

1 comment:

  1. Love their stuff! Also, love that you used them for your "panty" redo. :) Did you label them Monday, Tuesday, etc? (joking...I know you meant pantry-it just made me smile imagining labeling panties.) Happy Friday Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...